[Baypiggies] looking for locations

Marcus Phillips lists at marcusphillips.com
Tue Dec 30 01:23:39 CET 2008

We're still going strong up here in sf - check out meetup.com/sfpython.
Coming up on January 7 we'll be doing a bring-your-own-project hackathon,
with some facilitation for app engine if you're interested in doing
something related to that.

Marcus

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:05 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   as to me, i live in sf and like less
> driving. does anyone know what happened
> to grace law's sf-based python meeting
> initiative?
>

> On Mon, 2008-12-29 at 10:34 -0800, Glen Jarvis wrote:
> > Doh!
> >
> > Just when I thought I understood all the options, I missed another.
> > I'm sorry!
> >
> > Here's a summary of all of the leads we were following-up on.. Did I
> > forget any more?
> >
> > * Nokia
> > * Computer History Museum in Mountain View
> > * Mountain View City Hall (100+/no projector)
> > * Round Table Pizza in Santa Clara (backup plan)
> >
> > Also, please let me know if you wouldn't mind a search in San
> > Francisco.. I am fairly certain I could find us some space in the city
> > (like SF Public Library Meeting rooms). But, I don't want to go
> > through the energy if it's already a "no thanks"....  Or, if there is
> > a chance we can get one of the leads above.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >

> > Glen
> > --
> > 415-680-3964
> > glen at glenjarvis.com
> > http://www.glenjarvis.com
> >
> > "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi

"If you want the truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against.
The struggle between for and against is the mind's worst disease." -Seng
Ts'an, 700 C.E.