[Baypiggies] call for pre-pycon speakers/ Webscraping Pycon talk preview Feb

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:15:32 CET 2008

Asheesh,

++!! on the webscraping talk Pycon preview in Feb.

At my previous job in Sun I did  webscraping in Python+XML (ElementTree) based on some awesome pre-existing work by my coworker Bob R in XSLT. I found ElementTree much simpler and easier to use than the XSLT paradigm.
And I have several other interests in webscraping and content aggregation.

I look forward to your talk very much and maybe we can get one or two of the Sun tools guys along to attend it too.

Best,
Stephen