[Baypiggies] Jython Sprint on February 16th

Charlie Groves charlie.groves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:20:31 CET 2008

I'm one of the Jython developers, and I'm hosting a day long sprint on
Jython in downtown San Francisco with another couple of the developers
on Saturday the 16th.  We're planning on working on various things
towards the next major release of Jython, 2.5.

Anyone else in the area with an interest in developing Jython is more
than welcome to join us.  There are plenty of things that remain to be
done, so we'll be happy to help you pick out a task to get started
with.  There are more details, directions and a signup on the event's
page at http://jython.eventwax.com/jython-sprint

Charlie