[Baypiggies] Registration Wiki

Ross Parlette ross at pcnt.com
Thu Feb 21 00:36:16 CET 2008

baypiggies-request at python.org wrote:

> http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesGoogleMeetings
>
> Remember, it's fine to not pre-register, but it does mean you will
> need to plan to sign in at reception when you arrive.
>
> Tiffany can confirm the lobby and room arrangements for us.
>
> Cheers,
> LH

I checked the registration page on the wiki and there are a LOT of folks
registered. Should be a good meeting. I'm a bit puzzled by Skip
Montanaro's name / link. It's well above the area I'd expect for meeting
regestrants and links to a page right in the wiki, as do a couple of
others. But his is the only one which has actual content. Is this
something more of us should consider doing?

Also, when I generated the Feb list area on the page, I didn't delete
the Jan sign-up list. But perhaps now we (soneone else?) should.

Ross Parlette