[Baypiggies] Registration Wiki

Ross Parlette ross at pcnt.com
Thu Feb 21 02:08:19 CET 2008

I'm not a web programmer but I suppose a general approach would be to
allow a logged-in person to add his/her name as well as a guest or two.
A non-logged-in person could add his/her name, but not guests? This
would make it simple for members to sign up but also make it fairly easy
for others to register or be registered.

Ross