[Baypiggies] what to do for our March meeting?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Feb 29 19:43:45 CET 2008

    I've given up on getting a speaker for our March 13 meeting
for several reasons (noted below as a postscript as they
probably don't really matter much).

    so the question is what to do?
* have a meet and greet and perhaps talk out possible future
talks or other local python community issues.
* cancel the meeting.
* other....

    Please reply
with thanks,
jim

PS:
* i've been walking too close to the edge: i should have
several meetings definitely planned in advance but have
none--i'll address this is a separate post.
* pycon is taking people away during the meeting week.
* though my efforts are admittedly tepid, those i've made
have failed to yield someone able to speak on march 13
(some will be at pycon, others have other reasons).