[Baypiggies] what to do for our March meeting?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Feb 29 20:04:59 CET 2008

    pycon occurs march 13 to march 21, which covers both
our regular thursday as well as the thursday following
(i.e. the second thursday and also the third thursday).
    my reaction to looking at the calendar was as i suggested:
meet and greet or cancel or some other focus on march 13.
    but that's just me.