[Baypiggies] Fwd: [OVC-discuss] Fw: Python help needed immediately -- simple Electronic Ballot Printer

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:05:43 CET 2008

The code in question is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/evm2003.
OVC aims to rescue US elections from incompetently designed and
written, opaque, proprietary systems claiming security through
obscurity, replacing them with Free Software (GPL extended with a
requirement to track development history). The San Jose Mercury News,
after observing a public demo, called our system "the Holy Grail" of
elections.