[Baypiggies] please register for 1/10/08 meeting

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:10:18 CET 2008

Well with the size of our group..I'm leaning towards making it 2 or 3 members..

The first month..I think Guido, Alex and Aahz should be featured...
then we can randomly select three others for February.. or let people
"nominate" themselves or others.. and then vote?

Your choice.. either way.. I'll make the portlet so it can be updated
by any editor in the site..

Donna