[Baypiggies] News & Events on the baypiggies site

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 21:03:38 CET 2008

Hi,

I wanted to let those who use the new baypiggies site know about a
couple features.. that can be utilized.

When you login.. and go to "My Folder" there is a drop down called
"add item" ..
You can add a "News item" or an "Event item" fill out the form and then save...
to have it published on the site.. there is a 'state' drop down..
click "make visible"
then click publish..

I believe all members of the site have this capability.. also when you
save the event or news item.. and you want to allow discussion
at the bottom above the save button.. is a discussion field with three
radio buttons.. select "enable"

For example.. I just posted charles event on the site .. if you click
on his event.. there is a vcard to the right.. where you can click on
an ical icon and download it to your calendar..
Let me know how this works.. I haven't tried it yet...

I'm still trying to override some of the unreadable stuff on the site...
Donna