[Baypiggies] OLPC XO Shipping

Shandy Brown sjbrown at vmware.com
Wed Jan 16 19:37:33 CET 2008

Yeah, that sounds quite like what happened to me.

My original FedEx Tracking page:
http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=953408685576

So I just phoned up the customer service hotline (roughly 45 minutes on
hold) and the agent told me that there was "a glitch" whereby many
laptops got shipped back.  I confirmed my address with her, and she
claimed that they will be sent back out "this week", and to expect to
receive the laptop "by the end of the month".

Shandy