[Baypiggies] PYCON

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jan 18 19:49:30 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008, Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote:
> John Menerick wrote:
>>
>> I would be willing to co-lead the effort.
>
> It all seems like a lot for one person.  Perhaps a committee should form
> and they can nominate away various responsibilities.

Based on many many years of experience with running conventions: yes,
there does need to be a committee, but someone (or maybe two) needs to
take responsibility for being in charge.

Note that my understanding is that we are only in charge of the local
effort; I believe that David Goodger plans to continue as PyCon chair.

indirection."  --Butler Lampson