[Baypiggies] PYCON

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:29:14 CET 2008

I can also help the organize, build schedules, program books, committees, etc.

The 2010 BidInfo is now password protected.

Four Questions Before Committing:
- What's the estimated size of this conference?
- Will there be exhibitors (trade show format) area?
- Will there be exhibits only badges?

Charles