[Baypiggies] Pycon for the Bay Area

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Mon Jan 21 00:06:34 CET 2008

sponsor PyCon and we're one of the sponsors for PyCon '08.

We also frequently host open source conferences/gatherings at Google,
and we'd likely be happy to host the festivities provided that works
well for the community.  I'd be happy to talk to folks on or off list
about what we could provide were we to host the conference on our
campus and how well that would map to your needs.

Cheers,
LH

On Jan 20, 2008 8:15 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2008 6:40 PM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Google groups or Yahoo groups ?
>
> I assume that you meant that query to go to the list.
>
> I have used, and continue to use both. I prefer Google on
> philosophical grounds, and as a major sponsor, but I'll let others
> comment on features that we might need.
>
> > On Jan 19, 2008 5:13 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've thought about it some more, and decided to volunteer to lead the
> > > effort.
> > >
> > > We need a separate mailing list and a place to meet. And a Web site. Anyone?
>
> --
> Edward Cherlin
> End Poverty at a Profit by teaching children business
> http://www.EarthTreasury.org/
> "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."--Alan Kay

Leslie Hawthorn
Program Manager - Open Source
Google Inc.

http://code.google.com/opensource/