[Baypiggies] BASS Meeting (SF), Wed. January 23

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Tue Jan 22 16:17:13 CET 2008

We had lots of fun networking our XO (OLPC) last time, so
we'll be bringing it to BASS again.  The UI is based on
Squeak and Python is used for a lot of the programming, so
it's quite a testament to the power of scripting languages.

The Beer and Scripting SIG rides again!  If you'd like to
eat good Chinese food, chat with other local scripters,
and possibly take a look at laptop-demoed scripting hacks,
this is the place to do it!

For your convenience, here are the critical details: