[Baypiggies] Valentines day baypiggies?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Jan 24 20:37:50 CET 2008

    now that we know guido's giving a talk on py3,
maybe there's something to moving the date?
    myself i'm in sympathy with _NOT_ letting candy
companies push me around (i.e. keep the date),
but the politics of romance and family is strong
stuff.
    opinions? (or is this just going to cause trouble
by creating a fractious email thread?)