[Baypiggies] newbie nuggets

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jul 1 17:51:09 CEST 2008

   responding on the list is generally better--
who knows who'll get an idea and share it if
they see what you write.
   jj's suggestion for a show of hands has merit,
but i think the experiment should be run over
several meetings (i.e. get feedback for several
newbie nugget presentations) before drawing a
conclusion.

   how might a newbie nugget component affect
our having a newbie night?

   what about presenting the newbie nugget
feature as likely but not definitely in all
meetings so's to leave flexibility for talks
that require the entire time?