[Baypiggies] Essential SQLAlchemy, 1st Edition- I have a reviewer now. No more replies are necessary

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Tue Jul 1 20:48:29 CEST 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Tony Cappellini wrote:

> Essential SQLAlchemy, 1st Edition- I have a reviewer now. No more replies
> are necessary

Tony, thanks for your work on coordinating the book reviews.  I wish I'd
been able to snag this one, but the next best thing to getting th book is
being able to read a good review of it so I can determine whether to buy
it.

With Essential SQLAlchemy in particular, because it's so new, there don't
seem to be any reviews of it yet.

I just hunted around on the baypiggies site and found the book reviews
section.  Not to add work to you, but it would be a great service if you
could post a message to the baypiggies mailing list as new reviews get
published.

Thanks again for coordinating the reviews.