[Baypiggies] Django presentation?

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:19:54 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 10:43 AM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

> PS: daryl, how's the Django talk coming? ready
> for september or october?

I haven't prepared any kind of talk (yet), but I could.  I'd prefer
October.  I'm certainly far from the most authoritative speaker on
Django available to BayPIGgies, so I'm inclined to make my
presentation more personal; something like "What I Learned from the
Django Framework" and talk about the Python patterns and idioms used
in Django.

But I defer to any Django experts who would be interested in presenting.

--
Daryl