[Baypiggies] Upcoming Python programming classes in the bay area?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:46:25 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Eric Walstad <eric at ericwalstad.com> wrote:
> One of my clients loves python since we convinced them to try it for a
> project a couple years back.  They have a new employee that they want
> to bring up to speed with Python and have asked me to see if there are
> any classes available soon.  He has some programming experience from
> his college days, but is not a computer programmer.
>
> Anyone know of any beginner-level Python classes coming up in the next
> 2-3 months?
>
> I've contacted Wesly off-list but have not heard back from him yet.
> My google search didn't turn up anything local to the bay area.
>
> Thanks and best regards,

By the way, I recommend "Python Programming: An Introduction to
Computer Science"
<http://www.amazon.com/Python-Programming-Introduction-Computer-Science/dp/1887902996>.
 I know a couple non-programmers who had a lot of success with it.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
It's a walled garden, but the flowers sure are lovely!
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/