[Baypiggies] Upcoming Python programming classes in the bay area?

Jeff Lindsay progrium at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 01:10:28 CEST 2008

I've started teaching programming in Python as one-on-one sessions.
It's a bit different way to go about it, but it's more personalized
and likely more cost effective. I only have one other student now, but
I assist a few people learning more independently and I also help
teach an experimental free computer science class. More info:
http://takelessons.com/JeffLindsay

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Eric Walstad <eric at ericwalstad.com> wrote:
> One of my clients loves python since we convinced them to try it for a
> project a couple years back.  They have a new employee that they want
> to bring up to speed with Python and have asked me to see if there are
> any classes available soon.  He has some programming experience from
> his college days, but is not a computer programmer.
>
> Anyone know of any beginner-level Python classes coming up in the next
> 2-3 months?
>
> I've contacted Wesly off-list but have not heard back from him yet.
> My google search didn't turn up anything local to the bay area.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Eric.

Jeff Lindsay
http://devjavu.com -- Free Trac and Subversion