[Baypiggies] newbie nugget suggestions for speakers
Shannon -jj Behrens
jjinux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 01:13:15 CEST 2008
Thanks, Daryl, for the great talk!
Here are a list of guidelines that I think make sense. Daryl, I'm
pretty sure you followed all of them ;)
* Please limit your talk to 10 minutes.
* You should show some code.
* PIck a topic that is harder than if statements, but easier than metaclasses.
* Your target is relative new Python programmers.
* Make sure you cover the big picture. Why should they care?
* Go slowly. Newbies aren't experts.
* You don't have to be an expert to give a newbie nugget talk.
More information about the Baypiggies