[Baypiggies] SciPy 2008 conference / early registration ends July 11

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jul 11 20:05:24 CEST 2008

I had asked about SciPy last year and was sad I missed it. However, I
don't see anything on the agenda for BioPython this year =(

Is it just not as popular in the SciPy community? I know BioPerl still
has more "market share," but I'd like to learn more because: I "heart"
me python...

I don't know BioPython at all, but wanted to know more.. I've done
some graduate work in Bioinformatics...

Cheers,

Glen
P.S. If this gets too off-topic for BayPIGgies, please feel free to
talk to me off line.
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi