[Baypiggies] Python magazine code

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Jul 28 20:24:57 CEST 2008

I remember a discussion some time back that we were applying for a
group code for a BayPIGgies discount for Python magazine. I almost
signed up twice, but got to the "Coupon Section" before I remembered
we had discussed a group discount.

The original email contained this text:
> Python Magazine would like to offer free 3 month PDF subscriptions for
> members of Python user groups.  If you participate in a user group and
> would like to take advantage of this offer, drop me a line and I will
> give you the details.

A few others (I only remember Chris Rebert's and Barry Pangrle's name)
in BayPIGgies were following up on this already.

I'd like to get paper copies of Python magazine. What are the chances
that there's a group coupon available.  A new edition just came out
and I'd like to sign up before I forget.

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi