[Baypiggies] Free three month PDF subscription to Python Magazine

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Jul 30 16:42:04 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008, Glen Jarvis wrote:

> I'm forwarding Doug's email regarding how to take advantage of the
> BayPIGgies free three month subscription. My only concern is, since
> BayPIGgies is an archived and public list, this may be a bit more
> public than Doug wants (please see below). If we have the option of
> not archiving this message, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll have
> to be gatekeeper to those who see this and who aren't members of
> BayPIGgies (although I'm actually way too busy for such things and
> would rather not).

JJ may override this, but baypiggies was deliberately set up as a public
list, and I don't think that's likely to change.  As a general rule, the
python.org admins refuse to remove archived messages, so that's not an
option.

A better semi-public mechanism might be to have a private page on
baypiggies.net with access on request.

Adopt A Process -- stop killing all your children!