[Baypiggies] Free three month PDF subscription to Python Magazine

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jul 30 20:53:57 CEST 2008

I need to defer this to those on this list who are much more
knowledgeable than me. However, just being on the list and responding
is what I believe 'membership' is. If someone, five months from now,
sees a posting online, has never received or responded to a BayPIGgies
email, but yet emails me personally and says "I want the
subscription," I'll have to politely decline.

As far as I understand it, hearing this communication and responding
is all the 'membership' that we need. Also, I've never heard of
anything more 'official' or of any fees. I may have used poor language
and confused the issue by using words like 'official.'  I'm sorry and
hope it doesn't add concern or confusion.

Gheni Abla, I've added you to the list who get the subscription
(although you still need to go to their website per the earlier
emails, if you haven't already).

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi