[Baypiggies] Dreamworks Animation is Looking for top Pipeline Engineers. . . .
Tim.Norman at dreamworks.com
Fri Jun 13 19:03:02 CEST 2008
Dreamworks Animation's Production Engineering group designs, implements, and maintains software that "glues" together the software and data used in the creation of animated feature films. Production engineers understand the entire computer animation process and use that knowledge to develop the DreamWorks global animation pipeline.
As a production engineer, you will:
* Enhance, modify, and redesign the systems to accommodate the ever-changing requirements of production
* Interact with animators and technical directors to solve technical production issues
Your software development experience should include:
* Large software systems
* Extensive scripting in Python or Perl (preferably both)
* Object oriented C++ experience
* UNIX/Linux development
* Experience with the Maya API/Plug-ins or Houdini
* Shell scripting (csh, tcsh, sh) ability
* Knowledge of relational database concepts
* System administration skills
You must have achieved at least a bachelors degree in computer science.
A masters is preferred.
Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Ph 818. 695. 7801
Fax 818. 695. 6210
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies