[Baypiggies] Job listings on baypiggies site.

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:09:51 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I've added a job listings section on the website.
You'll see the item on the top bar.
I've added the rules for posting jobs (from the rules discussed in the
mailing list a while back) as follows:

   1. No third party recruiters
   2. Python related jobs only please
   3. Bay Area jobs only please

These are the rules as I remember them, if I'm incorrect please let me know.

If you've listed a job as a comment on the home page, you have 1 week to
remove them, thereafter I'll remove them.
This should be adequate time to migrate your comments to the job listings
page.

If anyone thinks this is too short, please let me know.

Thanks,
Bill