[Baypiggies] Frequently Argued Objections

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:55:39 CEST 2008

Hi Shandy,

Great idea!  I don't know of such an FAQ, but I wrote a Python guide for JS
programmers a few weeks ago which, at the beginning, argues why Python's use
of whitespace and lack of brackets is more humane than that of C-style
languages:

http://hg.toolness.com/python-for-js-programmers/raw-file/tip/PythonForJsProgrammers.html

Hope that helps.

- Atul