[Baypiggies] hold a meeting at YouTube in San Bruno?

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Tue Jun 24 23:33:53 CEST 2008

I think this would be a terrible idea.

That's because a regular place and a regular time are tantamount to a vibrant user group.  Stephen McInerney's survey showed where we are is the best for everybody (maximizes "utility").

-Mike