[Baypiggies] hold a meeting at YouTube in San Bruno?

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:39:43 CEST 2008

Hmmm....

If we end up in San Bruno, let's have a pre-meeting dinner down in
Mountain View to meet up for a carpool.
If we end up in San Francisco, have a pre-meeting dinner off a
southern Bart/Caltrans station.

San Bruno adds approximately 50 minutes to get there (28.4 miles in rush hour)
for people going to the meeting from the south.  The other direction
is a bit better;
less rush hour traffic.

-- Charles