[Baypiggies] hold a meeting at YouTube in San Bruno?

Alec Flett alecf at flett.org
Wed Jun 25 01:03:10 CEST 2008

+1  for purely selfish reasons...

 I live in berkeley, work in SF, and have a family. I've been to BayPiggies
I think 3 times ever purely because of I'd spend more time travelling than
at the meeting...

For SF, and ESPECIALLY east bay folks, Google is really inaccessible.
There's no easy way to get from the caltrain station to Google without a
bike, and  travel by public transport is about 2 hours to get to
Berkeley/Oakland at night after the bullet caltrains have stopped running.

Alec