[Baypiggies] [OT] Ideas for Plone training location?

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:12:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just finished a week long Plone 2.5 training session at Arizona State
University and I'm really interested in providing a week long session for
Plone 3 (content management, skinning, basic filesystem stuff) somewhere in
the Bay Area.

Does anyone know of a place I could rent with space for at least 20 people?
I'd probably hold the session in September. (I'm investigating possible
locations on my own but wondered if anyone has experience with a particular
location)

Donna M. Snow, Principal
C Squared Enteprises