[Baypiggies] [OT] Ideas for Plone training location?

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 22:40:22 CEST 2008

Hi Wesley,

I'll message you offlist..but I wanted to respond onlist to address a couple
things I'm considering.

Has anyone taken a technical course online? Did you find it as satisfactory
(or learn as much) as an in-person?

What I'm thinking is that with gas being so expensive (and therefore travel)
that a well organized online training session might be a better alternative?
(just thinking out loud). My only concern would be the chance for more
technical issues on the user side and the inability to figure out what the
user is doing wrong and help them through it. The session would be less
expensive (no room rental, no transportation. no provision of food..etc) but
does an online session seem less valuable than in person? Is it taken as
seriously?

Donna M. Snow