[Baypiggies] Fwd: hold a meeting at YouTube in San Bruno?

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Sun Jun 29 00:16:24 CEST 2008

1) I think we should keep the monthly meetings at Google.  Many of our famous members show up there (Wesley, Alex, Anna, Guido, etc, etc) We've established a good-sized group now.

2) Having a north bay meeting sounds like a great idea IF it is in ADDITION to the regular Google monthly meeting.  Such a meeting could be interstitial with the existing meetings - for example, on the 4th Thursday of the month.

Seems like everybody would be happy with such an arrangement.  And, goodness knows, there's plenty of Python Knowledge that could easily fill the programs of such meetings!

-Mike