[Baypiggies] what to do for our March meeting?

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Sat Mar 1 00:38:12 CET 2008

While not specifically related to Python, I'd be very happy to try and
find a speaker from Untangle.  We have prepared talks on the following
topics:

-Building an open source car computer (Not about Untangle)
-How to virtualize entire networks (About Untangle)
-Secure wireless Mesh Networks (Not about Untangle)

And I'd be happy to do a wrap up on how tomorrow's Ubuntu installfest for
schools goes.

http://www.untangle.com/installfest

If any of these ideas are interesting, let me know and I'll try to confirm
with the various speakers schedules.

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway