[Baypiggies] Windows python path

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Tue Mar 11 21:22:19 CET 2008

Typically /Program Files/Python25 depending on version. But whoever
installed it had a choice.

If you can type python in a cmd promt and it loads python then type path at
the dos prompt to get your path.

If you click on a .py script and it runs it with python go to file browser
and look at file types.