[Baypiggies] regex puzzle

Aaron Maxwell amax at redsymbol.net
Wed Mar 12 17:50:15 CET 2008

Yup, that's it.  For the record, I just added the line
{{{
cmdline = cmdline.replace('\\', '\\\\')
}}}
to the onecmd() method in our subclass of Cmd, like so:
{{{
    def onecmd(self, cmdline):
        cmdline = cmdline.replace('\\', '\\\\')
        # do any other special handling,
        # ultimately pass off to Cmd.onecmd(cmdline)
}}}

Thanks Matt.  The trac example you pointed to is an exact fit.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Maxwell
http://redsymbol.net