[Baypiggies] Baypiggies: Python Equations ( zunzun.com ) developer

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 03:02:35 CEST 2008

Just when we were looking at a sparse summer for speakers...
Last year I suggested to James Phillips he might someday present his package Python Equations
( http://www.zunzun.com/ ,  a Pythonic web ASP for graphing and automatic code generation for
a 2D or 3D equation of your choice in C++/Java/Python/C#/Matlab ) at Baypiggies.

Please cc him  on the reply as I don't think he's a member of BayPIGgies.
He's based in Birmingham, AL.

Regards,
Stephen

I may be in town this summer, is the offer to present still open?

     James