[Baypiggies] Correction on Job Ad from Brent Rogers

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:48:59 CEST 2008

Hi Brent,

Your email violates our job ads policy
(http://baypiggies.net/jobs.html) because it does not mention how
Python will be used.  I'm particularly distressed by your mention of
the J*** word on a Python mailing list.  Don't you know that's a four
letter word, not appropriate for polite company?

-jj

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Brent Rogers (breroger)
<breroger at cisco.com> wrote:

> I apologize for my last email. I addressed the group incorrectly. The right
> copy is listed below. Regards, Brent
>

> JOBS AT CISCO / IRONPORT
>

> Hello Baypiggies -- SF Bay Area Python group members! Cisco-Ironport is
> looking for Test Engineers and Java/J2EE Engineers for their security groups
> in San Bruno and San Jose. Ideally candidates will be an expert in one or
> more of the following: Network Management Systems, Security, automation
> framework, white/gray box testing, API testing, LDAP, Network Access
> Control, IPS, appliances and/or sockets. Please contact me directly if you
> are interested.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Brent
>
> breroger at cisco.com
>

> Brent Rogers
> Recruiter
>
> Staffing
> breroger at cisco.com
> Phone :469-255-0254
> Mobile :469-223-2085
>

> Cisco Systems. Inc.
> 2200 E. President George Bush
> Richardson, TX, 75082
> United States
> http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm
>
>  This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
> use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
> by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
> authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
> e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

I, for one, welcome our new Facebook overlords!
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/