[Baypiggies] Baypiggies: do you want a presentation on Python Equations ( zunzun.com ) ?

jim jim at well.com
Fri May 2 07:22:21 CEST 2008

   i've just changed computers, so much has
certainly fallen through the cracks.
   that said, i'd understood that Niall had
deferred to Christian without establishing a
replacement date. i show may and june booked
and july and months following without a
commitment.
   Tony, if you've got info, let me know,
please: something like an email from Niall
with his revised commitment for July.
thank you,
jim
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime