[Baypiggies] What do you want to know about Stackless?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 23:27:49 CEST 2008

Actually I'd love to hear about Psyco even more than Stackless.

(Wonder if anyone else feels similarly?)

Stephen

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:22:57 -0700From: glaw at slide.comTo: baypiggies at python.orgSubject: [Baypiggies] What do you want to know about Stackless?

Hi,It's not often that Christian Tismer, inventor of Stackless Python visits the Bay Area from Germany.  Is there anything in particular that people would like to know about Stackless so I can ask Chris to incorporate them his talk on May 8?So far - I have heard -1) Why is Stackless needed2) Latest development with Stackless3) How do you get it working in your system?4) How do you use it in your app?5) Comparison with GreenletsTo get a preview on Stackless - visit:http://www.stackless.com/Thanks in advance for your comments... Grace LawSlide is hiring!www.slide.com/static/jobs