[Baypiggies] Pycon videos

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sun May 11 22:27:17 CEST 2008

thanks for posting the link tony!

if you guys happen to run across the video of the lightning talk i
gave regarding what my company does, just be aware that there's a
pretty significant typo in the title of my talk (unless they fixed
it).

on YouTube, the last i checked, it said, "Ubiquitous Online Shopping".
Change the "Online" to "Offline". it's ironic but yes, we are doing
the opposite of what the current title says. we all about trying to
*help* mom-n-pop and B&M so that they don't think we're part of the
world that's trying to snuff them out. we're an online presence
driving people into local stores and away from online shopping.

speaking of videos, we just made channel 7 news recently:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/technology&id=6115493
(sorry, you have to click on the 2nd pic in the flash window to
actually get to the video). if you're still curious about us, then
visit http://nearbynow.com

cheers,
-wesley