[Baypiggies] O'Reilly User Group & Professional Association Program

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue May 13 00:53:21 CEST 2008

The Safari service can be obtained for free in many places. For
example, I use the San Francisco Public Library to access Safari for
free (with my library card number as an access fee). Look at http://sfpl.org/sfplonline/dbcategories.htm
  and scroll down the page to "Safari Tech Books Online."

It's not as convenient as the accounts I previously used where I could
put things on my 'bookshelf' for some time. However, it is a great way
to find what you need. I'm currently reading a Django book online, for
example, and I just mentally keep track of what chapter I'm on...

I love free... And libraries are great at free =)

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi