[Baypiggies] Google reaching out to App Engine developers

Donal Mountain donal at google.com
Thu Nov 20 20:47:13 CET 2008

Hi there,

I a User Experience Researcher at Google, helping the App Engine team
better understand the needs of our Developer users. If you use App
Engine and would like to share your experiences with us, read our blog
post (below) for more information on how to participate in our
upcoming series of developer field visits.

Thanks!

-- Donal Mountain, Google.

-------------------------

Blog Post: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2008/11/attention-bay-area-developers.html

Attention Bay Area developers: participate in our developer study!
Posted by Donal Mountain, App Engine Team

Starting later this year the App Engine team will be getting out of
the office for a series of developer visits.

We want to come to your home or office (or wherever you use App
Engine), and look over your shoulder so that we can learn first-hand
about how you use our product. Our goal is to see how App Engine fits
into your development process. We want to learn what's working for you
and what's frustrating you.

The initial round of visits will be to developers in the San Francisco
Bay Area, and then in the new year we will visit developers elsewhere
in the US. If you would like to participate, please take a few minutes
to complete this sign-up form: Sign up:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pUR-0ZQ-oui9j1beVT7R7Zg
That link also contains information about exactly what's involved in
the field visit. Developers who we end up visiting will receive $150
compensation. For questions and updates check the App Engine
discussion group:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/43e2239957e29872

We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible!