[Baypiggies] Possible future meeting topic

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:56:22 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I agree with your idea.  It sounds like a fun night.  We would need
> multiple speakers for each of the topics, and we would need someone to
> organize them.  *wink*

If that's a suggestion that I should volunteer to coordinate, then I
am happy to do so.

> By the way, at the risk of advertising, "Expert Python Programming" covers
> all of these topics: http://www.packtpub.com/expert-python-programming/book.

You know, I actually thought about that a little bit when you were
pitching the book Thursday! I suspect I'll be buying a copy...
Assuming the "tools night" is acceptable to  to the list at large,
which of the Chapters from the book will you be presenting? *wink*

-regards
Simeon Franklin