[Baypiggies] Baypiggies.net site changes.

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 06:58:32 CEST 2008

Greetings,

After reading much of the plone book, I've made a few changes.

Reverted to the plone default skin, and cropped the previous logo.

I've reworked the book review section, and working with Tony, Jim and
JJ to get the meeting schedules into Plone events.
(Which I think will be RSS'able, not sure about that)

The old skin is gone, so finally I can read the site on my blackjack phone.

At some point I'll update to latest plone, but for now, I think it's a
bit better than it was.

Enjoy,
Bill