[Baypiggies] Additional speaker for PyGameSF September 16th Meet up

Harry Tormey slander at unworkable.org
Fri Sep 5 23:04:10 CEST 2008

Hi All,
A last minute addition to the line up for this months PyGameSF meet up:

-Keith Nemitz (http://www.mousechief.com/) 'Making PyGames That Make Money'

About: This talk will cover how to organize your production and tools,
how to exploit market opportunities, and what the near future of small game
developer business and tools look like.

-Harry

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 10:25:27AM -0700, Harry Tormey wrote:
> Hi All,
> Just writing to say that this months PyGameSF meet up is on Tuesday
> September 16th from 7pm at the Metreon food court in San Francisco. This
> month's presentations are:
>
> - Amar Chaudhary "Python, OpenSound Control and Open Sound World."
>
> About: This talk will demonstrate Open Sound World (OSW), a dynamic, scalable
> environment for audio and music processing, and the ability to control
> OSW via Python and OpenSound Control.  This system can be used for building
> musical instruments or effects for use in live performance, as well as
> "live coding."
>
> PyGame SF is an informal group meet up in San Francisco for Software
> engineers interested in python, OpenGL, audio, pygame, SDL, programming
> and generally anything to do with multimedia development. The format of
> our meetings typically involve several people giving presentations on projects
> they are developing followed by group discussion and feedback.
>
> If anyone else would like to give a micro presentation, show demos or
> just talk about what they are doing or generally give examples of  any
> relevant software they are working on please feel free to head along.
>
> To subscribe to the pygamesf mailing list simply email
> pygame-sf+subscribe at unworkable.org
>
> --
> Harry Tormey

Harry Tormey