[Baypiggies] Video from baypiggies scons presentation available? (August 2008 baypiggies meeting)?

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Sun Sep 7 22:38:23 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Leslie Hawthorn <lhawthorn at google.com>wrote:

> Hi William,
>
> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM, William Deegan <bdbaddog at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Anyone know if the video of the august 2008 baypiggies meeting is up
>> on google video somewhere yet?
>> If not, any ETA?
>>

> I have a mail in to check on this. This process used to be automatic but
> there seem to be snags over the past few month, not sure why. I'll update
> the list when I find out more.

Wait, now I am confused. This is the program information and video linked
from the baypiggies.net site:

http://baypiggies.net/new/plone/meeting-archive

Thursday, August 9, 2007

*7:30*

General hubbub, inventory end-of-meeting announcements, any first-minute
announcements.

*7:35 - 8:40pm Technical Program*

*Topic: *Newbies' Night Part Deux

*Speakers:* Alex Martelli

This mentions nothing about Scons. Are we talking about a talk for a
different month perhaps?

Cheers,
LH