[Baypiggies] World Plone Day - November 7, 2008

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:15:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm coordinating an event for World Plone Day in San Jose (or somewhere in
the area)

Still looking for a location and I am lining up sessions for the day long
event.

If you'd like to present a Plone related talk (it doesn't have to be formal)
for November 7th please get a hold of me.

Anyone know of a good place to hold an all day event? It'll be a session per
hour (not multi-track) and it'll include "introductory talks" + a couple
tutorials.

(tried google, they aren't available for that time frame so looking at
central locale)

It's a world wide event and I'm just one of many people organizing these day
long sessions. If you have any questions at all (especially since Plone 3
was launched a year ago)
and just want to find out more about Plone this is a good place to be!

So still need a location..anyone wanna donate a room for a day and/or
sponsor the event?

Best Regards,
Donna M Snow, Principal
C Squared Enterprises